1. LEDGER Third Open Call for Human Centric Innovation Projects – Looking for researchers, developers and entrepreneurs to develop Open License projects! The 9 selected beneficiaries of this call will get up to €150,000 equity-free, technology and business focused mentoring, access to a 6-month Customised Venture Builder Programme, and potential venture capital investments. Projects have to be relevant for the topic of Privacy-by-Design and Distributed Data Governance. Apply before 22 February!
2. PLATOON First Open Call for bottom-up projects – Calling for SMEs to digitalise the energy sector! PLATOON’s first Open Call has been launched to select 6 SMEs that will develop new building blocks and analytics tools to be implemented in the project’s large-scale pilots. Benefits include up to €150,000 equity-free funding and a 9-month Business & Technical Support Programme. Apply before 4 March!
3. BetterFactory First Open Call for Consortia – Seeking manufacturing SMEs/Mid-Caps, artists and tech providers! BetterFactory facilitates manufacturing SMEs to work with artists and tech suppliers to develop new products, using cyber-physical systems that will help transform them into lean-agile production companies. The benefits of this call include up to €200,000 equity-free funding, business support and mentoring, and more. Apply before 18 March!
4. AI4EU Call for Challenges – Looking for 13 Artificial Intelligence ‘Challenge Owners’! The AI4EU Platform has launched a Call for Challenges to select SMEs, Mid-Caps and large corporates to set a particular problem or challenge that would like to be solved with Artificial Intelligence technologies, besides getting €10,000. The ‘Challenge Owners’ will work together in a 6-month Support Program with ‘Solutions Providers’ selected in two Open Calls for Solutions to develop two solutions per challenge. They will also get visibility in AI4EU digital channels, events and ambassadors. Apply before 26 January!
5. SMOOTH Market Pilot – Calling for micro-enterprises to help them become GDPR-compliant! The SMOOTH Platform supports small businesses becoming GDPR-compliant and improving their data management. Micro-enterprises and SMEs can quickly test if their data storage and management are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. By joining this pilot, you will get a free assessment of your data processing, tailored suggestions on what you can improve and cut costs of storing data, legacy applications and inventory software both in silos and inconsistent formats. Register before 31 January!
6. NGI Assure First Open Call – Supporting projects that design and engineer reusable building blocks for the Next Generation Internet! The selected projects will receive financial (up to €50,000), technical and business support. Submit your proposal if you want to improve and further develop Distributed Ledger Technologies, advanced blockchain technologies and related enabling technologies. Apply before 1 February!
7. SMART4LL First CTTE Open Call – Searching for 4 Pathfinder Application Experiments! SMART4ALL’s first Open Call on Cross-Domain Technology Transfer Experiments (CTTE) is accepting proposals from applicants with a background in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and the Internet of Things (IoT) to submit proposals focusing on Low-Energy Computing Technologies (CLEC) in one of the following verticals: Digitised Transport, Digitised Environment, Digitised Agriculture and Digitised Anything. The benefits include up to €80,000. Apply before 1 March!
8. RIMA Second Open Call – Boosting robotics for Inspection and Maintenance (I&M)! RIMA will support the development and deployment of I&M robotics applications with grants through one type of action: Robotics Innovation Experiment (RIE). RIEs consist of developing, testing, and validating the technical and economic viability of a robotics-based representative model or prototype system to be applied in ‘Target-Use Domain’ operational environment. RIEs may receive up to €150,000. Apply before 17 March!